Indice del forum

Forum ufficiale di Filippo Timi

Forum ufficiale di Filippo Timi detto Filo "Vediamo cosa dicono di me!!!"

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Wearing a Custom Made T Shirt ECommerce Articles | July 29
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Messaggi dei fans
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mer Nov 20, 2019 9:41 am    Oggetto:  Wearing a Custom Made T Shirt ECommerce Articles | July 29
Descrizione:

Wearing a Custom Made T Shirt ECommerce Articles | July 29
, 2010
Wearing a custom made t shirt would be the best feeling that a person would have about his or her apparel. Many persons do not go out, and buy a custom made tshirt. In most cases, a custom made tshirt carries a message normally in support or against a cause or movement.

Wearing a custom made tshirt will be the best feeling that a person will have about his or her apparel. Many persons do not go out, and get a custom made tshirt. In most cases, a custom made t shirt carries a message probably in support or against a cause or movement. Some t shirts carry a custom message where its function is to perform nothing more than a monogram for the designer.? The feelings behind wearing a custom made tee must also pose psychological risks to the wearer.

The wearer could have no knowledge of the designer
, and yet bear the burdens of the designer due to bad press. In most cases fashion is well too armed to allow the events of a travesty to burden their customers. However, there are constantly new comers that seem to untidy the rest of the fashion industry by engaging in unethical behavior. Such behaviors must include the violations of animal cruelty laws, or human rights law.?

?Wearing a custom made tee does have positive side effects. The wearer will endlessly have one of a kind tshirts where, the wearer may even be able to copyright. The wearer generates a fashion statement each time the tshirt is worn. The message presented upon the garment should constantly be considered by any person that chooses the wear a custom made t shirt. However, if a fashion statement is what needs to be established. Having a custom made t shirt is the greatest form of organic advertising for any designer. Uniquely
, use a name message to create the finest fashion statement.

Signs of a Passionate Artist Self Help Articles | February 10, 2006
Lots of people want to be successful artists or creative professionals ? but what makes some soar and others just float along? This article probes just what makes an artist passionate ? and successful.

A few years back, I had the great fortune to spend the day at the Vermont recording studio of a jazz musician named Chuck Eller. Chuck recorded my Discover Your Soul Purpose meditation CD, and offered to provide some background piano music as well.

From the beginning, I knew the meditations needed some kind of scoring
, but exactly what and how eluded me. There are no entries in the phone book for "Composer - Mystical, Healing, Background Stuff". Furthermore, I had no idea how I was going to 'direct' such a musician. ("More ... creative. No! More ... uh ... uh ... inspiring?") The whole thing was loose enough to be almost frightening. Meanwhile, the clock was ticking and the meter was running.

Enter Chuck. From the moment he sat down to play
, things rolled magically. I'd say, "OK, Chuck, in this part they have to be in a wildflower field.

"He'd think for a minute, and then just start playing the most quintessential wildflower music you've ever heard. Then I'd say
, "Now this part is warmer -- like The Waltons.

"And suddenly we'd be rocking on the front porch with John-boy and Grandpa. Chuck was able to play these musical inserts totally spontaneously (nothing was composed in advance.) And he ended at just the right spot almost every single time, without even knowing how long the music should be. He did this a remarkable 23 times! The best part was listening to Chuck fool around on the piano between each recording we made, as he probed around for good musical ideas. We began to fade into the background as he went deeper and deeper into his creative trance. Almost sheepishly, he finally looked up and said, "You know
, I could just do this all day."

Working with Chuck got me thinking about how accessible his 'creative channel' was for him -- and how many people we call geniuses share this trait, along with some other distinct qualities. Just for fun, I thought I'd catalog some of those characteristics that belong to geniuses ? qualities many of us share in varying degrees. (By the way, these hallmarks can apply to geniuses across the board in business, science
, etc.. I'm simply using artistic geniuses here to illustrate my points.)

1. The Creative Channel is on all the time. They simply have to tune in, and boom -- they're off in that wonderful, rich creative place where inspiration lives.

2. They feel things deeply ? and need to express it. I notice this particularly around my friends who are actors ? their emotions run so freely and powerfully, that they feel everything twice as intensely. Furthermore, they let you know it.

3. They have natural empathy. Geniuses tend to know how you'd feel at any given moment
, so they have a need to give away their feelings. An interviewer once asked Broadway composer Steven Sondheim if he could write a song about anything, and he replied, no - but that he could write about anyone, as long as he knew who the character is.

4. They find beauty in unlikely places the rest of us miss. I'm thinking of the 19th century French artists Toulouse-Lautrec and Monet who found enduring beauty in common haystacks and down at the heels prostitutes. True geniuses love the bittersweet, the forgotten
, the simple.

5. They're not afraid to cry. The creative genius knows that tears are the juice of life, whether they are tears of happiness, despair or simply deep relating.

6. They're different and often pay a price for it. Creative geniuses often have childhoods marked with ridicule or isolation. And those tough times can continue righ.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mer Nov 20, 2019 9:41 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Messaggi dei fans Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: