Registrato: 21/06/19 08:20
|Chinese Premier Li Keqiang (L , front) meets with a group of foreign experts who had recently received the Friendship Award, given annually by the Chinese government to honor outstanding foreign experts in China, at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing, capital of China, Sept. 30, 2017. Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli also attended the meeting. (XinhuaMa Zhancheng)
BEIJING, Sept. 30 (Xinhua) -- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang on Saturday welcomes more foreign experts and talent in China's modernization construction in order to promote the country's economic restructuring and upgrading.
Li made the remarks when meeting at the Great Hall of the People with a group of foreign experts who had recently received the Friendship Award, given annually by the Chinese government to honor outstanding foreign experts in China.
Speaking highly of their efforts for China's development, the premier said China will continue to provide favorable working and living conditions for them.
As the world's largest developing country, China is at a critical stage of economic restructuring and upgrading, he said, adding that "we should not only make use of Chinese talent resources and market space, but also adopt a more open policy for foreign experts."
Li called for the protection on intellectual property and reform on streamlining administration as well as delegating power to lower levels in order to create a better environment for entrepreneurship and innovation.
These foreign experts introduced their achievements in promoting entrepreneurship and innovation, boosting the real economy, and expanding two-way investment, and expressed their willingness to contribute to China's development.
At the invitation of Li, the recipients attended the reception marking the 68th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China.
WASHINGTON， March 2 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. Senate on Thursday confirmed Ben Carson as President Donald Trump's housing secretary by a 58-41 voting.
65-year-old Carson， a retired doctor， won support from 51 Republicans， six Democrats and one independent in the confirmation vote. He will lead the Housing and Urban Development (HUD) with about 8，300 employees and a budget of some 47 billion U.S. dollars.
The department manages housing assistance to low-income people through vouchers and public housing. It also enforces fair housing laws and offers mortgage insurance to poorer Americans through the Federal Housing Administration， part of HUD.
During the Senate hearings in January， Democrats said Carson would not have been their choice since he has never held public office and has no housing policy experience， but they welcomed his promises to address lead hazards in housing， homelessness and other issues， according to a USA Today report.
" Bowling amateurs as well as professionals agree on one thing about the game. Bowling relieves tension and stress and helps free many emotions that cannot be released in any other way. What better way to have fun and enjoy the time spent either for a healthy competition or merely a friendly game than to go bowling. Below are more tips to get everyone participating in the game to enjoy the sport.
1. Experiment with different kinds of bowling balls. Try the different weights, size, and colors until the most comfortable ball is found. Rule of thumb is: choose the ball that is most comfortable to carry and release but make sure the weight is heavy enough.
2. If playing bowling is turning out to be a passion, purchase a custom made bowling ball; one made for ease, and with holes drilled especially to fit the owner's fingers. 3. Discount sporting goods stores carry a wide selection of bowling balls that are less expensive and yet perform very well.
4. Choose bowling shoes that fit perfectly and do not pinch the toes. Avoid slippery soled shoes and to get the best deal check with the many discount stores.
5. Begin by placing the feet at the start of the alley for this affects the ball's direction. Try different angles and places to get the right angle for releasing the ball. Once the perfect spot is discovered, make sure to stand in the same place each time for consistency.
6. To attain perfect balance, right-handed players step with their right foot first when they approach the foul line and the left foot is used to give the last step when the ball is released and vise versa.
7. Practice doing the steps slowly and visualize a ball in your hand. It will be helpful to do the flare in front of a mirror to get used to the way the body is maneuvered during the approach.
8. Always aim at the head pin. Look at the balls closely and concentrate on hitting the target. Never take the eyes away from the head pin during the first or second ball. Professionals say that balls really do follow the player's eyes.
9. Bend the knees when releasing the ball as this creates ball control.
10.Avoid turning the wrist to prevent fracture. 11. Wipe the ball as often as needed to keep dirt and oil from sticking to it and make sure that it is dry. Using a clean ball during the game helps the ball get the curve desired.
No matter how when a player started bowling, it is the passion and the sense of fun that leads him to success. Just keep on practicing and the scores will continue to grow.
Political Bureau, was under investigation came as a bolt from the blue. Previously, Chinese people had doubted that the CPC would investigate officials at such a high level. The international community had not expected that Xi, still quite new to his office, had the capability or resolve to take out such a "big tiger."
Over the past five years, a number of officials with "iron hats" -- those who were c.